3/30/21

The Dog Bowl Part II

I have been trying to dispose of two Papasan chairs for years.  The first attempt was in 2016.    They were already faded but Charlie adored the chairs.  I thought about getting new cushions from Pier One but they went out of business during the pandemic and I was out of options.  

In preparation for our move, we packed many items and moved them to our storage unit in town.  This included the two Papasan chairs.  The Englishboy listed them for sale and someone was interested in the chairs but never came to buy them.  I was at work when my mother and sister emptied the storage unit months later.  I arrived at my new house to see the chairs displayed on my back porch.  I told my mother to donate them to the Goodwill as soon as possible.  But then Abby started sleeping in the chairs.  She curled up during the day for naps in the sunshine and she was there at night on guard outside my bedroom door.  

Me: 0 Papasan Chairs: 2 for the win.




No comments: